Trusted Commercial Roofing Systems
At Shelter Construction Services, we care about your business and want to ensure its success with a reliable and efficient roofing system. As Commercial Roofing Contractors we have partnered with GAF and Duro Last to provide our clients with the best commercial roofing products on the market. We take a consultative approach to our roofing systems. We want you to have the best options that go along with our Roofing Systems. If you need solutions we have them to meet your business needs. Commercial roofing contractors near me:
Types of Commercial Roofing We Offer
Each commercial building is unique and should be treated as such. Shelter Construction Services specializes in the installation of a variety of commercial roofing types. Our Commercial roofing contractors are certified and trained to take on any roofing task, no matter the scope of the project. Learn more about the different roofing types we offer. Professional and Courteous our Commercial Roofing employees work to insure that your jobs are completed in a timely manner to avoid disruption of your Business.
- Low-Slope– Also referred to as flat roofing, water is easily guided to drains to minimize pooling of water that can cause potential leaks. We specialize in several commercial low-slope roofing configurations. We will assist in the selection of the low-slope roofing system that’s right for your property.
- TPO – Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO) is a single-membrane system also referred to as rubber roofing because it’s flexible like a rubber inner tube. It is installed in large rolls with mechanical fasteners or by fusing seams with heat.
- PVC –Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) is a single-ply thermoplastic membrane that is installed with heat-welded seams. It is designed to provide lasting durability by resisting wind, fire, and chemicals.
- Custom Metal Roofing – We custom-fabricate sheet metal to fit your commercial roof structure. By customizing each metal roof, we ensure a seamless application and high performance.
Thermal Imaging for Roof Leak Detection
Your business’s day-to-day operations depend on your commercial building’s condition. That’s why Shelter Construction Services provides thermal images with the ability to detect maintenance- and performance-related issues on your facility. Our qualified roofing contractors use this technology to diagnose and treat leaks before they become a major concern. It’s also used to locate other potential threats that can cause harm to the integrity of your structure. Learn More at: FLIR Thermal Imaging Commercial Roofing Contractor
Call Shelter Construction Services Today!
Find out what Shelter Construction Services can do for your commercial property. We are a premier Commercial Roofing Contractor that provides roof repair and roof replacement services with specialty training in custom metal roofing and slate roof installation. Give us a call at (434) 724-8160 or fill out our online form for more information.
What to consider when hiring a Commercial Roofing Contractor.
When looking for a commercial roofing contractor, there are several key factors you should consider to ensure that you hire a qualified and reliable professional who will deliver high-quality work. Here are some important things to look for:
- Experience: Look for a contractor with a proven track record in commercial roofing. Check their portfolio of past projects, read customer reviews, and ask for references.
- Licensing and insurance: Make sure the contractor is licensed to work in your area and has the proper insurance coverage, including liability and workers’ compensation insurance.
- Certifications: Look for a contractor who is certified by the manufacturer of the roofing materials they use. This will ensure that they are knowledgeable about the specific products they are installing.
- Warranty: Ask about the contractor’s warranty policy, including the length of the warranty and what is covered. A good contractor should stand behind their work and offer a comprehensive warranty.
- Safety practices: Check that the contractor has a strong safety record and follows all OSHA guidelines and regulations. This is important for protecting the workers on the job site, as well as anyone else who may be in the vicinity.
- Communication: Choose a contractor who communicates clearly and promptly throughout the project. They should be responsive to your questions and concerns and keep you informed about the progress of the work.
- Price: While cost is certainly a consideration, it should not be the only factor you consider when choosing a contractor. The cheapest bid may not always be the best option, especially if it means sacrificing quality or experience. Look for a contractor who offers a fair price for high-quality work.
By considering these factors, you can choose a commercial roofing contractor who will deliver a high-quality roof that will protect your building for years to come.